Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

For Your Added Reading Pleasure....

And Christian Edification,

I present to you Sarah's World.

This, my other blog is mostly professional, though I continue to sincerely doubt that there are any clear demarcations between the personal and professional in parish ministry.  However, in my churchy space, I try to channel my sometimes ranting impulses into constructive and ecclesiastically relevant theological reflection on This Christian Life. 

I'm not sure that anyone from Richmond Beach Congregational actually reads it, but I figure there might be a few family members or friends out there who are interested.  And if you're really interested, you can explore the web site to both see the texts of my occasional RBCC sermons and to actually hear me deliver the Good News. 

Feedback is welcome. 

1 comment:

Susan Hanzlicek said...

Thanks for the new blog link. I went there and bookmarked it, but have not yet read. It is final's week in my world and reading for anything other than school will wait a few days.

Also, I am VERY open to ideas for a group of ninth and tenth graders - plus one in eighth and one junior - aka my Sunday School class.

Have a wonderful Christmas.